Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My College Siblings

Four of us
are the best siblings in our class
Fishball = Da jie
Adward = Er gor gor
Nick = San gor gor
Rachel (me) = mui mui

four of us
always sit together
study together
eat together
yamcha together
go out together
v promise already
v four must stick together

since i with kaisiang
u all critic something behind me
that i didn realize
said i always wan stay out of u all
wanna say me bt cant
everytime u 3 gt left a seat for me to sit bt im not there
but i wonder
sometimes u all also sit separate 1
i tot its normal to be like that
furthermore
ks told me that he will pay more attention n more focus when sit with me
thats y sometimes i sit with him
just wanna to help him
i tot u guys wil unstan
bt actually u dont...
ok then
i wil try to sit alone during lecture n tutorial class
then wont affect anyone

then, u all said
since i wif ks
i oways didn listen wat u all talking
just like yesterday
nick said he calling me out of class
to talk personally wif me
abt adward's pblm
bt i didn hear that
also during assgmt discussion
when u all asking me que
i cant hear u all
so didn gv any respon to u all
i admit
in this case
its my fault
i oso duno y i cant hear u all
mayb thinking smthing
who knws...

n...
i stil rembr i mention last time
v four must honest to each other
gt anything just tel out terus terang
bt nick
u said wan care adward feeling
so dun tel him the truth
same case u use at me
u scare if u all say in front me wil hurt me
so u all critic behind me
this wil make me more hurt n sad
i rather u all say in front of me
than u all critic behind me n i just like a silly gurl who dunno wat u all think


also...
nick
u said i didn inform u all where n when i go
u all duno wat im doing
i wonder
did u all oso let me knw everything?
where u go
where he go
where she go
wat u all do
did u all inform me clearly?
i tot v all gt our own space
nonid inform so clear
even my mum i oso didn say so clear
thats y i nt biasa to inform so much
so u all tot this is my problem


since u all felt that i made so many pblm in this siblings gang
i wonder shd i quit from it
u all felt i didn manage my time well
bt i tot i did
i tot i ald abaikan ks
oways together wif u all
bt still
its nt enuf for u all
this made me felt confuse
wat shd i do
so that i can make both side balance
make both side satisfy

i stil rembr
adward tol me
if 4 of us break
nick at least gt jaan shyan
adward gt yoyo n jialing
fishball gt fish n zinny
me?
i wil bcome alone
crying aside

bt sure
i hope this wil nt happen
my biggest wish
hope four of us
wil stay together
longer, longer n longer...

1 comment:

  1. erm...1stly,i agree 1 of the point that u mention...is our own space...i know we muz let ppl know wer we r...
    but,i think cant owez mention it...eg:i wan go toilet,oso wan said meh??
    of coz i not...

    then,the sitting problem...
    when we promise tat we wan sit tgt lah...
    i admit tat i got fault...
    coz sometimes i wan sit with others oso...

    and the last is the honest
    in front all of u lah...
    i rili very real...
    i mean real is not i treat others is geh geh lah...
    juz wanna letu guz know...
    if got any problem can voice out...
    but i think we muz mintain our frenship now...
    dun critic each other...

    ~Friendship Forever~

    ReplyDelete